March 21, 2008
65 degress and sunny
I want you all to know that it was by accident that I finally figured out how to post the slide show of our western trip. Not that I had not tried numerous times before. Lets say I at times can be computer challenged.
Also I am adding that the diet is going slowly but surely. Now I am back to pre trip size and actually can tell by my clothing that I have made additional losses. There is no weighing of this body. If not enough progress then I get upset and wonder why I am working so hard, if I lose to much then, hey, my mentality is lets party...which includes real ice cream.
Karen Ann
Our day at the ZOO!!
10 years ago
2 comments:
yea!! the slideshow worked! it looks great!
ccv cx c z
The above comment is from Rachel. I'm not sure exactly what it means, but if you figure it out, let me know.
Post a Comment